Isn’t he cute! That is what I thought when I saw this little piggy on Wee Wonderful last year. This little piggy was the first Christmas item I made and was actually finished before I even had the Christmas tree decorated!
Pattern: Wee Wonderful Pig
Fabric Used: Cheapy craft felt
Notions Used: Buttons
Pattern Alterations: None
- Yet another free pattern from a very generous blogger – Wee Wonderful.
- Super easy, super quick, super cute!
- It is a pretty sizable ornament so there people won’t miss all the handiwork you put into it.
- I didn’t buy anything for this project…not even the super cute buttons that were used on the original. Instead I used felt for the eyes which came out pretty good.
- Finding the box/mint tin/boxy bottom thing to make the cart. I ended up dumping out my t-pins just to use the box
- This is actually the second piggy I made. The first one looked like the Frankenstein monster because I used larger, evenly space stitches. I didn’t look THAT bad until I stuffed it and looked at what a crappy job I did. The trick? Patience along with small, closely spaces stitching.